|TROPHY DEER HUNTS||Length||Package Price|
|Archery Season (early/late)||5 Days||$3250|
|Archery Season (2nd hunt)||5 Days||$3500|
|Archery Season (Prime Rut)||5 Days||$3750|
Late Sept. and early October. Hunts are 5 full days of hunting. [4 hunters needed to offer this hunt].
First Hunt $4250
Arrive Dec. 1st. Hunt Dec. 2 thru Dec. 5. Depart Sunday morning Dec. 6th
Second Hunt $3750
Arrive Dec. 7. Hunt Dec. 8 thru Dec. 12. Depart Sunday morning Dec. 13
What is included in the Full Service hunt package?
- Professional Guides working hard to put you into position to take a quality animal.
- Quality stands and blinds placed in “up-to-date” prime locations.
- Transportation to and from your deer stands up to twice daily.
- Field dressing and transportation of your deer to camp or to the local processor.
- Food and lodging on our ranch property.
Waterfowl and Varmint hunting available once you have taken your buck.
|Gobbler Hunt||April 01 – May 31||3 Days||$1250.00|
What is included in the Turkey hunt?
- Blinds in prime locations
- Orientation and assistance
- Kansas Non-Resident Hunting License ($72.50 in 2015), needed for both Deer and Turkey hunts
- Deer Tag ($346.96), needed only for hunting Deer
- When the Deer Tag ($346.96)is purchased online there are fees of $14.28 making the total $433.74 when the non-resident hunting license is included.
- Turkey Tag Since 2010: ( Non-resident 2 Bird Combo) $47.50, needed only for hunting Turkey
- Airport pickup, taxidermy services, shipping your meat or antlers, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities.
Note: Application for your deer tag must be submitted to Kansas Wildlife and Parks between April 1st and April 25th, 2015 or apply by phone 620-672-0728.