|Archery Season (1st hunt)||5 Full Days||$3750|
|Archery Season (2nd hunt)||5 Full Days||$4000|
|Archery Season (3rd hunt)||5 Full Days||$4000|
|Archery Season (4th hunt)||5 Full Days||$3750|
Firearm season (1st hunt) Nov. 28th thru Dec. 1st.
4 Full Days
Firearm season (2nd hunt) Dec. 4th thru Dec. 8th.
5 Full Days
|Spring Gobbler Hunt with a Two Bird Limit||April 03 – May 31||3 days||
What is included in the deer and turkey hunt package ?
What is not included in the deer hunt package price?
- Airport pickup, taxidermy, shipping your meat or antlers, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities.
- Your Kansas non-resident deer tag and your Kansas hunting license.
- You must apply for your deer tag during the April application period.
Cost of the hunting license and deer tags is as follows for adults:
- Kansas non-resident deer tag ($442.50) needed for hunting deer if (16 and older).
- Kansas non-resident hunting license ($97.50) needed for hunting deer if (16 or older).
Cost of the license and deer tags is as follows for youth under 16 years old:
- Kansas non-resident youth annual hunting license ($42.50).
- Kansas non-resident youth deer tag (117.50).
What is not include in your turkey hunt package price?
- Airport pickup, taxidermy, shipping of meat or antlers, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities.
- Kansas Non-Resident Hunting License ($97.50) needed if (16 yrs. or older)
- (2 Bird Combo) $87.50 if purchased before March 31..
- Kansas Non-Resident Youth Annual Hunting License ($42.50) if (15 years old or younger).
- Non-resident youth turkey tag ( $12.50) each, whether one or two tags purchased.
- After March 31st,1st nonresident turkey permit is $62.50 and your 2nd turkey tag $32.50.
Note: Application for your deer tag must be submitted to Kansas Wildlife and Parks between April 1st and April 27th, 2017 or apply by phone 1-800-918-2877.