|TROPHY DEER HUNTS||Length||Package Price|
|Archery Season (early/late)||5 Days||$3250.00|
|Archery Season (2nd hunt)||5 Days||$3500.00|
|Archery Season (Prime Rut)||5 Days||$3750.00|
Season dates are Sept 15 thru 28, 2014. Hunts are 6 full days of hunting. [4 hunters needed to offer this hunt].
Kansas opens firearms season the Wednesday after Thanksgiving each year.
What is included in the Full Service hunt package?
- Prossional Guides working hard to put you into position to take a quality animal.
- Quality stands and blinds placed in “up-to-date” prime locations.
- Transportation to and from your deer stands up to twice daily.
- Field dressing and transportation of your deer to camp or to the local processor.
- Food and lodging on our ranch property.
|Gobbler Hunt||April 01 – May 31||3 Days||$1250.00|
What is included in the Turkey hunt?
- Blinds in prime locations
- Orientation and assistance
- Kansas Non-Resident Hunting License ($71 in 2014), needed for both Deer and Turkey hunts
- Deer Tag ($336), needed only for hunting Deer
- When the Deer Tag ($336)is purchased online there are fees of $14.28 making the total $421.28 when the non-resident hunting license is included.
- Turkey Tag Since 2010: ( Non-resident 2 Bird Combo) $47.50, needed only for hunting Turkey
- Airport pickup, taxidermy services, shipping your meat or antlers, alcohol, tobacco, gratuities.
Note: Application for your deer tag must be submitted to Kansas Wildlife and Parks between April 1st and April 25th, 2014 or apply by phone 620-672-0728.